Become a certified Havening Practitioner with
New Zealand’s first ever Certified Havening Trainer
For practitioners that would like to learn some new tools and techniques, to help your patients transform their lives, Havening Techniques® offers a non-intrusive, natural therapy approach shown to help a wide range of conditions including phobias, stress, anger, chronic pain …, and so much more.
The techniques are a non-intrusive, natural therapy approach shown to help a wide range of conditions. Whether you’re a medical professional or a health and wellness practitioner, Havening is an ideal tool as it can be used as a stand-alone tool or integrated with your current skill set.
Who is this training for?
Life, Business and Wellness coaches
EFT Practitioners – Emotional Freedom Technique
EMDR Practitioners – Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing
What will I get from the 2 days of training?
- An understanding of the neuroscience of Havening and why it works
- How to use Havening with a range of issues such as: anxiety, panic attacks, fears, phobias, PTS, stress, depression, chronic pain and much more
- Demonstrations of the various forms of Havening such as Event Havening, Transpirational Havening, Affirmational Havening and Outcome Havening
- Lots of hands-on-practise using Havening Techniques with other participants
- A downloadable Education Pack that includes: The Primer (the manual); A Procedural Guide; and 3 DVD’s of Dr Ron Ruden delivering a 2-Day Training
- Techniques that allow you to get extraordinary fast and lasting positive results for your patients and clients
- Completion of the first step in the Certification Process of Havening Techniques
- Access to pre-training learning videos
The Certification Process
- Full participation in the 2-day approved training course
Should you decide to become certified, after you have attended the training an assessor is allocated to you. You will receive information from the assessor with guidance about the certification requirements and contact details.
The assessor will provide 1 free hour of supervision.
You can also access additional supervision at the cost of NZD $110 P/Hour with either your main assessor, or with another supervisor should you wish.
Assessment: Science and Case Studies
Post training Assessment consists of:
- Submission of 30 case studies (forms will be provided) that demonstrate your use and understanding of Havening Techniques
- Submission of 2 videos of sessions where you have used Havening Techniques
- Successful completion of a Science Review – to check your understanding of the science behind the Havening Techniques
Attend a 2-day certified Havening Techniques Training
Cost: $, 1,297+gst NZD
Assessment to become a certified practitioner
Cost: $1100+gst NZD
Cost: $99 USD
Upon successful completion of all the learning and assessment, there is a fee of $99 USD to be registered as a certified Havening Techniques practitioner.
There will be a $99 USD renewal fee charged annually for remaining a certified practitioner.
These fees include your profile listing on the Havening.org website and the right to use the Logo and any other proprietary material that is subject to copyright laws in your country.
The certification process will be covered further on the training however should you wish to know more prior to the training, please visit the Havening website.
” You did an AMAZING job. Your training was masterful – well done.“
When delivering an interactive training like Havening Techniques training, in order to maximise learning for the group, we may sometimes ‘go off piste’ or expand or reduce time spend on particular areas. With that in mind, the following is only intended as a rough guide as to what to expect on the 2 days.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Why learn Havening?
- Background to Havening Touch
- What can it do? What can it address?
- Introduction to the neuroscience behind Havening
- Havening Touches
- Principles and Protocols of Havening
- Practise of Self-Havening and Facilitated Havening
- Introduction to the various Havening Techniques
- Iffirmational and Affirmational Havening
- The 4 Requirements of Trauma
- Outcome Havening and Hopeful Havening
- Trauma and the Brain
- Introduction to potentiation and depotentiation
- Event Havening: Demonstration and Practise
- Practise continued
- Wrap up / Q and A’s so far
- Reflections and learnings of Day 1
- Potentiation and Depotentiation
- Content / Complex Content / Context
- Sensory Pathways through the Amygdala
- The 4 Components of Traumatisation
- Transpirational Havening: Demonstration and Practise
- Transpirational Havening continued
- Advanced Transpirational Havening
- Role Havening
- Science review
- Group Photo
- Hopeful Havening
- Q’s and A’s
- Next steps and support
- Certificates of Attendance awarded
- Group Photo